Pre-Register Now for Uniworld’s 2024 Rivers of the World.
Experience a once in a lifetime world cruise in the most intimate way. Following the success of the inaugural Rivers of the World Voyage for 2023, which sold out in days, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises has announced a second opportunity for 2024 with a brand new itinerary.
The unique itinerary offers guests unparalleled, all-inclusive luxury onboard Uniworld river ships, along with spectacular land tours.
The 2024 Rivers of the World Cruise departs Lima on 3 October 2024, travelling to Saigon over 54 nights, traversing through 3 continents – South America, Europe, and Asia – and 10 countries.
Experience iconic destinations:
Visit Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro, historic wineries in Provence, private classical music concerts in Vienna, Halong Bay, Vietnam and Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Once you book, everything is taken care of including inter-connecting airfares, shore excursions, wi-fi, and free-flow beverages.
This wonderful experience is only available for up to 68 guests, with only 34 cabins available. Don’t miss the opportunity to book this bespoke, luxurious journey, as it is expected to sell out fast.
In addition to Uniworld’s signature all-inclusive amenities you’ll enjoy:
- Dedicated Travelling Concierge for your entire journey
- Welcome and Farewell events
- Special surprises along the way
- 4 of Uniworld’s most iconic cruises
- Hotel stays in some of the world’s finest hotels including Belmond Monasterio Cusco, Belmond Das Cataratas Iguassu Falls, Belmond Copacabana Palace Rio de Janeiro among other luxurious hotels while touring
- All internal flights^, porterage and transfers throughout (^Does not include pre-/post-cruise flights from/to Australia)
Speak with the Travelfix Team to Pre-Register Now.
Secure your place on the waitlist by pre-registering for the opportunity to book once the full itinerary and pricing are released.
All that is required is a $1,400* per person deposit that is fully refundable, so you don’t miss your opportunity to book on this sell-out journey.
Pre-register for the 2024 Rivers of the World Cruise by completing the enquiry form below, or call 1800 343 886 to speak with our helpful and experienced travel agents. Contact us before it’s too late!
*For full terms & conditions, please contact our office.